Conclusion On Know scam or spam - If the email include links, images or any other documents format then text. occassionally email programs if the email address has not been in email recipient address so indicate the particular email address is spam or scam email.
I have sent an email to one of my co-worker but still I didn’t get any reply with respect to the particular email that was very important email and i need to know the reaction about that email on email recipient. But when I didn’t get any response from him so I called him and ask him why he didn’t replied to particular email, But the answer of him was that he didn’t receive any email from me. So search about why this email can not be received by the email recipient. So the reason as far as i can understand for this is might be the email program which he is using thinks that the particular email is a scam email or spam email. Can you tell me Why does my email program think that this email might be a scam or spam?
Know scam or spam
Many times if the email contain any Links, images, or other documents then email program like outlook and thunderbird depicts the particular might a scam or spam email. Here are some of the points which flag the specific email might be scam or spam email for outlook or thunderbird.
- Email Contain any suspicious or invalid Links - Here the suspicious link in the email mean that if the user click on the link then user navigate to the different webpage, where user did not want to or thought to go. Simply we can say that if the text written in the Link don’t have any relevancy with the URL provided on the particular link then email program like outlook and thunderbird think that the particular email might be a scam or spam email. Here are the example of valid link and the suspicious link -
- Valid Link - Why does my email program think that this email might be a scam or spam This is the Url of the webpage of the article you are reading . You can see the particular URL is totally relevant to the webpage so it is valid URL and as well as Valid link too.
- Invalid or Suspicious Link - If this above url has been written with the other which is completely different to the subject of the article then it can depict the URl and link to the invalid or suspicious link. My Yahoo Tips As you can see particular URL doen’t have any relation with the text written on it. So it can be the indication of email program that the link is invalid or suspicious link.
There are also other reasons too for making an email to scam or spam email other than the links. Here are other reasons which may possibly make email a scam or spam email.
- Images Included within the Email - If there are lots of Images or some images which contain some hard code with OOPs Languages like php or C# then might be email program navigate those email a scam or spam email.
- PDF or DOC document within the attachments If email sender include any PDF or DOC document within the attachments then might be some where included itself on scam or spam email, if the email related to the field of newsletter.
Those are some of the reasons because email might depicts as a scam or spam email to the email program.
As far as thunderbird concern, we can manually set up the setting that can tell thunderbird that the particular email which thunderbird think is a scam or spam. Email is not a scam or spam email so thunderbird will not indicate that email as scam or spam email.
Configure Thuderbird for telling which is scam or spam email
- Goto “Tools” menu.
- Select the “Options” Item.
- Now goto the “Privacy” tab.
- Within the privacy tab goto the “E-mail Scams” tab.
- And then “Uncheck” the “Tell me if the message I’m reading is a suspected email scam” checkbox.
That is how you can configure thunderbird email program for notifying whether thunderbird have to tell or not to tell that the particular email is a scam or spam email.
Incoming search terms:
- spam email