Conclusion on Harassing email - It is possible to stop to receive harassing and abusive emails from email sender, But the techniques which is used for this a bit tough and sometimes it works in favor of you and sometime it does not.
I am getting very grustrated with those harassing and abusive email now a days those type of email are coming to my email like spam emails. What i can do about those type of email i want to stop those email to come to my email address. Is there anyway which can possibly stop those harassing or abusive emails to come to my email address?
Yes abusive and harassing email are not good if you are getting those email like spam emails. Those emails are coming to your email account because may be some where the email address used to register the service which is not for the purpose as to thought.
There are some ways with which can probably stop those harassing and abusive emails and here i am giving you some of the tips for stopping those type of emails.
- First and the most effecting way to stop harassing and abusive email is to block the particular email address on your email address setting.
- If still you are getting same type of emails then you can block the particular IP address of the email sender, But the bad news is this this feature not provided by the most of the email provider.
- You can block the specific Mail server if you are getting an email from a particular Mail server.
- Contact to your email provider customer care and tell them about the problem of harassing and abusive emails, If they think you are giving them true information they will provide you the information about the email sender. With which you probably trace down the actual person who is sending you abusive and harassing emails.
Those are some of ways with which you can easily stop the harassing or abusive email, my suggestion is to use first method and block the specific email address.
There are some limitations also if you want to stop harassing and abusive emails.
Suppose you are getting those type of email from the particular ISP yes it is possible that you can block the ISP mail server but the problem is that if your block the mail server of the particular ISP then it is not possible that you can get any email from the specific ISP mail server, which means you can’t get other email sender’s emails also which belongs to that specific ISP.
If you block the particular IP address for getting harassing and abusive emails that it can be possible that the email sender using dynamic IP address so after some time you will get those type of emails again from other IP address.
So the best option is for you to block the email address from which you are getting abusive and harassing emails. This will solve your problem permanently.
Incoming search terms:
- mail logo
- someone emailing
- How to Stop Email Harassment
- end harrassing email
- Harassing e-mails
- stopping someone from sending harassing emails and calls