Conclusion On Send Undisclosed Recipients Email in Gmail - Millions of email send from gmail everyday but the recipients has to be undisclosed if those email are contains privacy.
Sending an email from gmail is easy task but occasionally we forgot some little but important thing while we send email, one of the thing on this is Undisclosed Recipients. Now a day where everyone want privacy then this is also require if we sent an email to some recipients then it just should have to show specific recipient address who got the email not all the address to which any sender send an email.
Send Undisclosed Recipients Email in Gmail
Those all thing can be done in gmail by sending an email with “undisclosed Recipients”. Here is the process to which you can send an email to undisclosed recipients from gmail.
Send an Email to Undisclosed Recipients from Gmail
- Press the “Compose Mail” Option which is on the upper left side on gmail.
- Now write “Undisclosed Recipients < Your Email Address >” .
- And write down all the recipients email address under the field of “Bcc” to which you want to send email.
- Separate all the email addresses with semicomma.
- Now compose your email fill the all fields like “Subject” and “Body of email”.
- When you finish with composing an email Press the “Send” Button.
That is how you can send an email to undisclosed recipients with gmail. It will contain the email sender privacy on that recipients can’t know the how many recipients are also getting the same email address as the specific recipient now.
Incoming search terms:
- undisclosed recipients gmail
- gmail how to send email to undisclosed recipients