Conclusion On Send an Email to Undisclosed Recipients in Outlook Express - You can send an email to undisclosed recipients from Outlook Express the process is simply same as i discussed on undisclosed recipients topic.
When you want to send an email to lots of recipients on Undisclosed Recipients, then it is necessarry they all don’t have to see to which recipients you have sent this email also. and for this undosclosed list is used to hide all the recipients address from each other.
Send an Email to Undisclosed Recipients in Outlook Express
The process of sending email to undisclosed recipients from outlook express has to done in two step. In the first step we create address book for undisclosed recipients and after that we send an email to this list.
Make an address book to send email to Undisclosed recipients from outlook express
For sending an email first we add an contact to address book of outlook express the steps to add contact are given below.
- First select “Tools” and navigate to the “Address Book” Option.
- Now press down the “New Contact” Option from the “New” option in Menu Bar.
- Now write “Undisclosed” in the “First” Option field.
- And write “Recipients” in the “Last” Option field.
- Now Write Your Email address under the field of Email address.
- Now press “Ok” button.
send email to Undisclosed recipients In Outlook Express
This is the second step where we now send an email to undisclosed recipients from outlook Express.
- For creating new message Go to “File” and then select “New message” option.
- Select “To:” Option.
- And Import your Undisclosed recipients address book contact which you made earlier.
- For sending email to other recipients select “Bcc” option it will also send email undisclosed to the recipients.
- Now import your other email under the “Bcc” option.
- If can’t see “bcc” option then make visible it from “view” then select “All headers” tab.
- Separate email address with semicolons.
- Press ok to import those all contact into composing email to which you want to send an email.
- After this compose your email and send it to the recipients to whom you want to sent.