Conclusion On 0x800ccc0d Error - Here I am showing you how you can solve the error 0x800ccc0d which come on outlook while you want log on to your email account.
I am using outlook as my default email client program but from some days sometimes i got an error 0x800ccc0d and i got this error when ever i try to log on to my account in outlook. When i log on direct with internet browser to the specific email provider my email is working properly but in outlook in only getting an error. How i can solve this problem?
This error 0x800ccc0d is an error related to the connectivity failure, Which is when you want to log on to your email account via outlook or outlook express those email client are not been able to connect with the specific email provider server at the given response time. And the give an error 0x800ccc0d. Here I am describing you some of the important points because of this error comes in to your outlook or outlook express.
Reasons Because of you are getting an error 0x800ccc0d
- The first and the most common reason is to writing wrong Incoming and outgoing mail server address at the time of configuring your outlook or outlook express.
- Second reason is Might be you don’t have internet connectivity at the time you want to log on to the email from outlook.
- Your Firewall block the specific port number which is used to connect outlook to the server of email provider.
- Your anti virus set up the scanning emails mode.
Here are some tips which you can use to solve an error 0x800ccc0d from outlook or outlook express.
solve 0x800ccc0d error of outlook
- Update your incoming and outgoing mail server correctly and now try to log on to the email account from outlook.
- Check your internet cnnection and when you connect to internet then log on to your account.
- Turn off the firewall setting.
- Turn off the anti virus “scanning emails” mode.
Use those steps to solve 0x800ccc0d error of outlook or outlook express.