Conclusion on Reopen email account - If you terminate or close your email account because of some reasons then you have to understand that it will be easy for others to reopen an account with same name.
I own an email account from windows live hotmail and yahoo mail, but now i want to use only windows live hotmail account because i can’t manage two email accounts. So is it possible if i terminate or delete the specific account then it will reopen for other users of yahoo?
Reopen email account
If someone reopen your user id which you owned previously then there are certain issues which are important to note, Here i Am trying to describe some of the issues regarding this.
- Is it possible that the person who reopen the user id or email account will get the contact list information which you had previously on the same email account.
- Is that person possibly hide the original identity and show himself to the other that he is me.
- Is it possible that he wil get my all old emails which i had previously in this email address.
Now we will look what is possible and what is not possible regarding reopening a user id or email address.
- Firstly, the person who reopened an email address can’t get your contact list because
.someone can only reopen an email account only when email provider deleted the email account permanently. When email provider delete the account permanently they delete every thing related to the specific email address.
- Yes ,the person if know the contacts which you have in your email account then he or she can missguide
other and communicate himself as you are communicating with that person.
- No, the person who reopened your previously owned email account never get your emails on the account in any case.
- But one problem is that if the person who was in your contact list first and they didn’t delete you from their address book, so there is a possibility that if the person who reopen the email account come online then your contact list person can think that you are the user of the user id.
Those are some of the notes which you have to notice if someone reopened the email account or user id which you owned previously.
when you close an yahoo or windows live hotmail account then after some days it will be visible to other for creating new email account or user id.
The email address or user id if you want to close has been provided by your ISP then they will make the specific id for reopen the account on the same name after a day to in between a week.
If you have email address on any web based email provider like windows live hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail then those provider require atleast 30 to 180 days to delete your account permanently and only after 90 to 180 days your user id or email account will be visible to reopen an user id or account.
Incoming search terms:
- how to re-open email
- how to reopen my terminated yahoo mail account
- if you terminate 401k can you reopen
- reopen closed email account
- will suntrust re-open my closed account?