Conclusion on Undeliverable Email - There are various reasons responsible for an undelivery of an email to the mail recipients Her we will take a look when hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail or any other email provider return the same email or bounced mail to the email sender.
I have sent an email to one of the email recipient in windows live hotmail, But still i didn’t get any email where i can know the email wheather have been delivered successfully or didn’t i get any email which tell me about the undeliverable problem. Are popular web based email provider like yahoo mail, gmail, windows live hotmail provide this facility where they send undelivery email to the email sender so sender can know the status of email?
There are various reason responsible to get not to get any bounce or undeliverable email from the email provider to the email sender and the only cause you can blame on is Spam Emails, Because of spam emails email provided mostly didn’t send any bounced or undeliverable email to email sender.
Now when you send any email to the email recipient but you don’t know about the status of the email recipients wheather he or she might be using the same email address which they have given to you or they are using some different email address.
Here are some of the possibilities where you can get a bounced or undeliverable email from the email provider like windows live hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail.
- Email address of recipients not in use because of the inactivity on the specific email provider. for this reason email provider just suspended the specific email address for a while and if the inactivity remains for long time (more then 180 days approximate) then they will delete the email address.
- Email recipient automatically forwarded the emails to the another email account and this another email account right now in use because of the inactivity on email.
- Mail server didn’t respond to the specific emails because of network failure.
- The size of the email is larger then the allowed size of email to send.
Those are some of the reason where email recipient can’t be able to get your email so email provider send bounced or undiliverable email to the email sender.
Most of the email provider delete the email address if the email account didn’t loogged in or didn’t used by email owner for more then 180 days, after that this email account will permanently deleted and you will not be able to send or receive any email to the particular email address. And if you send any email to the email address you will not get bounced or undeliverable email from email provider.
The reason behind which email provider didn’t respond to the deleted email address only because of the Spam emails, spammers always try to get an alive email account, and for this they send email to random email account and if the email provider going to respond to the emails of spammers then spammer can know the email address still in use and they can send the email to this account.
This is the main reason because of email provider like windows live hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail stop to send any bounced or undeliverable emails to the email sender.
Incoming search terms:
- undeliverable e-mail
- Does G Mail return undelivered e-mails
- does hotmail return an undeliverable email back to sender
- gmail undeliverables
- msn outlook undeliverable
- undeliverable email
- underliviable email yahoo
- yahoo email undeliverable