Conclusion On Email CD - You can burn cd or dvd and save you emails on it. This is quite reasonable and as well as it save lots of storage of your hard drive either.
There are lots of advantages as far as if you want to burn emails and important data to cd or dvd. I have a lot of emails which is in my outlook email folder and now i want to burn it to the cd or if i can burn this in dvd it is more better. But i am not been able to burn it yet.How can i burn my emails to the cd or dvd?
The first thing which you have note that outlook and outlook express both can’t read emails from the cd or dvd and to make them readable you need to copy them again in to your hard disk, that also we don’t and to overcome this problem and as well as the burning of an email to cd or dvd, you need to follow some tips.
If you want to read an specific email then it is require to copy the specific email in to your hard drive from cd or dvd and when you finished with reading delete the email from your hard drive it can make your hard drive space free. But what happen is this if you need the specific email again then you have to copy this email from cd or dvd to hard drive again. This process will keep going whenever to you need to read an email.
It is quite annoying so now we will make some changes which can make you able to read your email directly from cd or dvd with the help of outlook or outlook express. But first we will look up about some of the advantages of burning email in to cd or dvd.
Advantages of burning email in to cd or dvd
- if you burn your email in to cd then it will free your hard drive space which you can use as per your requirement.
- Emails on cd or dvd will be more secure than it was in hard drive, Because virus can’t attack on those files or documents which is on cd or dvd
Now follow those steps to put your emails from hard drive to cd or dvd and then read email from dvd or cd.
Put email on CD or dvd
- Go to your default drive means c drive.
- Then go to “Users”
- In the user select the secific user folder on which you have installed outlook.
- Now go to “AppData” folder, this is a hidden folder you can’t view it if you don’t set visible hidden files property of folder.
- Now go to the folder named “Local” then “Microsoft” and now select “Outlook”
- Now you can see the file named “Outlook.pst” Right click on this file and select “Properties” option.
- In the properties option make sure that the “Read only” attribute have to be “unchecked”. If it is checked then make it unchecked.
- And you are done now you can burn your email in to the cd or dvd from your outlook or outlook express.
With this you also been able to read your email directly from your cd or dvd with outlook or outlook express.