Conclusion On Email Time - My email time zone is not set up correct and that is why i m not been able to get emails on right time, how to resolve this issue.
I am getting email which said i have got it 7 hours ago and I just logged in on my email address 1 hour before at that time i had no new emails. Then how this email can come and it show that it has arrived 7 hours before. Is this problem related to time zone which selected on my email address by default. And if it is related to time zome than how to resolve the issue?
When you set up an email account there are certain options but those options because it set up default, obviously the setting are specifically define as convenient to the specific region geographically and if you not belong from the that region theen you need to set up the setting manually.
Here are some of the reasons because of you are not getting emails at right time on the email address.
- First and the most common reasons is to setting of your time zone in email account is not set up correctly.
- Might be the email has been received delay because of some other reason so you will get an email at not correct time.
- You email provider support only specific time region zone and if you are not in the region than you will get wrong time of email.
Those are some of the reasons which is responsible for getting email at not correct time.
If you are your your email on email clients such as outlook, thunderbird than you need to set up your internet clock and computer clock correctly. Here is the steps which you can follow to change the time zone in your computer.
- First got to your systesm stray options which is on the right bottom side of your monitor and select Time clock.
- Now select the “Change Time Zone” button to change the time zone.
- Now Select one of the time zone from the pop up menu.
- Now go to the main menu and select the Internet Time option for setting up the time for your email clients of your computer.
That is how you can set up default clock for set up the time zone Correct on your computer.
If you are using any web based email service like windows live hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail, AOl then you neeed to correct your time zone on your email account. Here i am showing you how you can correct the wrong time zone in your windows line hotmail email account. Those settings for other email providers are mostly same as it is for windows live hotmail.
- Check your right side of the screen where you get “More Option” Tab.
- In the manage your accout setting you can see a “View and edit your personal information” option. Select this option.
- After this go to registered information tab.
- After selecting registered information tab you will redirected to the personal information page where all your personal information saved which your inserted while you were registering on windows live hotmail.
- Now in Home location option select the correct time zone.
That is how you can change the time zone settings if you are not getting an email at the correct time.
Incoming search terms:
- How to Set the Correct Time on my Computer
- times not right on my email
- correcting email time
- why is the time incorrect on my emails
- why is my yahoo time wrong
- the time on my email is wrong
- how to adjust time on yahoo email
- gmail email time not correct
- email time zone