Conclusion on Hotmail time - You can get a Correct current time which is not match with your country in windows live hotmail, this will occur because on the setting of account time is not set correct. I will show you how to make it right.
before some time i got a mail from my friend on my live account he told me the time of mail on which he sent me, but my mail shows me the different time which he told me. i thought might be he get wrong time but after some time i got the second email and again the cuurent time is not given by windows live hotmail to me. so i get it that some is is not currect set on my account.
After customizing some setting i have surrect this problem for me. now i am showing you how to make this time zone correct in windows live hotmail account.
Steps to correct your time zone in hotmail account -
- Check your right side of the screen where you get “More Option” Tab.
- In the manage your accout setting you can see a “View and edit your personal information” option. Select this option.
- After this go to registered information tab.
- After selecting registered information tab you will redirected to the personal information page where all your personal information saved which your inserted while you were registering on windows live hotmail.
- Now in Home location option select the correct time zone.
That is how you can customize time zone in windows live hotmail account. With this your can solve your problem regarding how to make correct time zome.
Incoming search terms:
- how to set time on hotmail account