Conclusion on Increase Download Speed - You can Increase download speed of windows 7 with using several solutions now I am telling you how to do this.
Increase Download Speed
Frustrated with your download speed od windows 7? This can be a problem because of various reasons but we have to admire this windows 7 having a awesome graphical resolution and this can cause windows to update their products related to windows 7. In Windows 7 Download speed varies from a different factors some of them are -
- You Location from where you are using your Internet connection and the type of your ISP provider.
- The Speed of your internet connection which your ISP proving to you.
- Your computer’s primary and secondary memory which windows 7 using at current time.
- Your file type and the source from where you are downloading a specific file in windows 7.
How I can increase My Download speed in Windows 7?
As you earlier see how we can run our windows 7 more faster then it was previously Now here is the solution for slow download problem regarding to windows 7.
Here are some solution for Increasing download speed in windows 7 -
- First thing is to use only recommended software for a dowmloading. like if you are downloading movie from torrent use u torrent or any other good peer to peer software.
- If it is possible then disable your automatic update of windows 7.
- You can use Third party softwares for downloading like download manager, to increase your download speed of windows 7.
- Scan your computer for spyware and virus regularly. spaamers can use your internet connection on windows 7 to sending mails from your computer.
Secret to Increase you windows 7 download speed -
- Press Windows key + R or go to windows icon from left bottom side and type “gpedit.msc” This will open pop up window.
- On the left side on new pop up window you can see User Configuration select this option and then go to Adnministrative template.
- In administrative template of windows 7 you can see a list is open in the right panel.
- Search in this right panel an option “Limit the bandwidth of Audio and video” select it a new pop up window will open select the disable option from this new pop up window.
- Now search for an option named “Limit the size of sent file” select it a new pop up window will open select the disable option from this new pop up window.
Incoming search terms:
- how to increase download speed in windows 7
- how can i increase downloading speed
- how do I increaser my packet sizes windows 7
- how to increase download speed win 7
- increase download speed windows 7