Conclusion on Hide folder windows 7 - Hide any file or folder is good for you if there is important data in it, you can do this in windows 7 using command prompt too. I will show you how to do this in simple steps.
Hide folder windows 7
Earlier i Give you tip on How to hide any file or folder in windows 7? But how about this if we can do this with command prompt too? It can solve our a lot of problem like go to specific directory and using more fuctions to do where with command we can do this in simple steps.
Steps to hide file or folder using command prompt in windows 7 -
- Select One folder or file which you want to hide in windows 7.
- I Am here selecting a folder named “Hide using command prompt”.
- Now open command prompt in windows 7. With pressing Windows Icon key and “R” key and type “cmd” in the textbox. now click on the “ok” Button.
- Now go to location of folder in command prompt.
- Now type “attrib +s +h e:\Hide using command prompt” where e:\Hide using command prompt is the “Location of folder”. It will be different for you.
- And now hit enter.
And you are done. now your specific folder or file in windows 7 is hidden. And we did it using the command prompt of windows 7.
When you go back to the specific drive of your computer you will see the folder or file is now hide.
You can Un Hide those files and folder too while using – sign in place of + sign. Like in my example i will write “attrib -s -h e:\Hide using command prompt” In place of “attrib +s +h e:\Hide using command prompt”.
Incoming search terms:
- how to hide a folder in windows 7 using command prompt
- how to hide a folder using command prompt in windows 7
- how to hide folder using cmd in windows 7
- how to hide a folder in windows 7 using cmd