Conclusion On Email Attachments - Here we can know what is Email Attachments and how to send Email with attachment also how we receive attachments we can attach any file via Email and can send it to recipient.
Here Is question arise What is Email Attachments? Before This have to know about Email.
- An Email is a program which use to Send some information to one destination To another Electronically.
- And We come to the Email Attachments. Attachments is a process where We Attached a file in Email Message.
Email With Attachments
I strongly recommend you to BE CAREFUL WHILE OPENING AN ATTACHED FILE FROM YOUR EMAIL
Security on Email Attachments
Some guideline on security of Email attachments -
- Allthough there are some rumours that email have less security and it can be really harmed by virus but the main thing is that it is just a rumour till then when you are carefull About your Email address.
- Now a days When ever you choose an email provider whatever it is free or paid First you have to see
Are They Providing A Virus Scan Before Attaching A File In Email
- If you Don’t Expect any attachment is still you saw some attachments then don’t open those email attachment.
- Don’t open any forward attachment In Email.
- Don’t open any email attachment which came from unknow email account.
Send Email With Attachments
You should have to Consider some points While attaching an file with email
- If you can send .doc file with copy paste the content On body of email then better is copy paste then attach a .doc file in email.
- If you can Send information in plain text or RTF then it is good to send it then attachment on email.
- If you want then you can easily convert any .xls file to .csv or in .txt Before sending your attachment via email.
- It is very wanted to send attachment with email then only send email attachment.
Receive Email with Attachments
Want to know what to do when you receive A Email with Attachments?
- When you recieve a Unsafe file format file in attachments like .bat, .com, .exe, or .vbs then it good to not to open those file from email attachments.
- Never open a file type attachments which having links in a email attachment.
- If you receive some files with another extension then those which you expect to this attachment then better to not to open those email attachments.
- When you Delete any attachments email then be aware that that sepcific email has to be deleted from the “trash” folder too If it is not deleted then delete it.
- If your Email provider Gives you facility to automatic download anything from attachments email then this is better to disabled that automatic email attachment option.
Some More Email Attachments Tip
- Better not to open unexpected and unsupported Email attachments till you didn’t know exactely what is that.
- You should not have to click on those attachments which Never tested from the email provider virus scan program.