Conclusion On Forwarding email - Forwarding of email is common now a days if the email doesn’t contain any virus then there is no risk in forwarding email to some recipients, But if the email look like spam email then it may be possible this mail can introduce some risk to you.
I have an email account and always i get beautiful images on my emails, i want to forward these emails to my other friends and family members. yes i know that can happen with remote images some can send me virus so may be it is possible that the email can bring risk to my email accuont . someone can even claim me with those sent emails. I am using outlook as my default email program and also i am using windows live hotmail web interface to send or receive some emails.
Yes, i agree that you want to forward emails which you get in your email address. It may be possible that you want to forward this email to all the contacts you have in your email account’s address book. But what if you have email recipients list very large like you have 1000 email contacts in your address book and as we know that not a single email provide you this facility to forward emails to such a large llist of email recipients and the reason because you will not be able to forward email is the spam email and security risk on email provider side.
Here i tell you the solution which you can do to forward emails to last list of recipients. Make nearly 5 email address with different email provider and use those email with any email program i suggest for this “Microsoft Outlook” Which for me is the best email program which i have ever used and add your signature with email and forward this email to your different recipients with different email address because you have included your singature in it. so your recipients of email will easily understand this that the particular email has been sent by you.
While you are forwarding emails to various email address it may be possible that they are not been able to get your email because of security risk. Almost all the email provider take extra care
,if the email is forwarded by any email recipients.
Here are some of the reason why email provider take extra care on those type of forwarded email.
- First and the most common reason because email provider like windows live hotmail, gmail, yahoo mail take extra care on those email is Virus. Now a days there are various techniques available from which emails can be forwarded with virus infection. Here are some examples for this -
- Email can be forwarded by spammer with the link included. This link will navigate you to the web page where they have kept virus, which can infect your computer system.
- With email attachments lots of people send virus by forwarding emails.
- Your IP address from which email has been forwarded is in the blacklist of email provider, so when you forward any email. email provider think that the particular email may be spam email.
- Your ISP and email provider can block any forwarded email because of the security issue.
Those are some of the common reason which can lead the email provider like hotmail, gmail, yahoo mail or aol to take extra care of forwarded emails.