Conclusion On Remote content - Html and rich text based emails are capable to access remote content so the can be appear to you when needed, you can archive or receive emails with remote content on those type of emails.
I am using microsoft outlook and mozilla thunderbird for managing my email accounts. I have got some emails from other email sender who send me email with some images which i can’t be able to view on my email programs. Can you tell me how i can view those images on my email program like outlook?
There are various ways to send emails as well as view the emails. Either you can view your archived or received emails through email provider’s web based email interface or you can use any of the emal program available like mozilla’s thunderbird or microsoft’s Outlook. It totally depend on the email address owner that how he or she want to manage the email account.
When you archive or receive any remote content on your email the content downloaded from the remote web sever which is different from the mail server at which your email provider fetched your email account information. It also indicate that you the content has been fetched from another web sever then at the time of the content is downloading to the computer the web server can send or receive the data to the specific computer because you have given the permission to the web server to dowmload or upload any content on your computer with viewing the remote content on to the email.
There mainly two types of email format used to fetch the remote content into email.
- html formatted emails - With this type of email email sender can sent you various type of emails at which thet are able to sed any link, file, images, pictures, pdf files and many more. This type email email sender able to get the information from your computer while the remote content has been downloading to your computer.
- Rich text format With rich text format also you are able to receive and archive remote content on your email.
Those are mainly two types of email format with which email sender can send or receive emails with remote content.
You need to take extra precautions while you are viewing remote content on your email. Here are the various precautions and solution with which you can take care of your email account against the remote content.
- You need to up to date with your anti virus so if any attack on your computer made my virus then your anti virus can secure your computer from the remote content at which virus has been included.
- Always scan your computer’s hard drive for any virus, malware, spyware detection and removal with any good anti virus, anti malware, anti spyware tool.
- Use web based interface provided by the email provider to view received or archived remote content on email.
With those precautions you can be able to protect your email account with any attack which can be made with any remote content.