Conclusion On Blocked email address - It is nearly not possible to tell the exact problem why email not arrived at the email recipients mail address, but if someone block an email address then particular email recipients can’t be able to get emails from the specific email sender.
I have an email account on windows live hotmail, sometime before it is working very well but from 10 days i am getting bounce email when i try to email myself. And when i try to send email to other email accounts which i owned in yahoo mail and gmail same problem arise my emails not going to delivered to the particular email address. Is it possible that someone open my email account and make some changes in the setting of email account? Is It possible that my IP address has been blocked by email providers? I want to solve this problem as soon as possible but when i search about the problem why i can't send email to myself i am unable to get any solution which can work for me.
Blocked email address
There are lots of reasons because email provider may block your email to arrived on their email accounts. Mainly aol, windows live hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail are main email provider which take lots of actions against emails if they think the email have any suspecious data or information. Here are some of the reasons because of your email is unable to delivere to the recipient’s email address.
- Your email recipients using spam filter ,which think that the email sent by you may be infected by virus or the email look like spam email.
- May be your IP address which you have used to send the email has been blocked by the particular email provider. In that case try to send the email if you are using dynamic IP while restarting your computer and modem.
- There is very small chance but may be it is possible where you mail server not connected with the other mail server to send or receive any email, It is a temporary reason and t will solve in short time.
- It could be possible that the email has been infected by virus you don't know but it is possible if the computer has been infected by spammers or phishers.
Those are some of the reasons which can be responsible for unsuccessful delivery of your email from your email address.
See there is no guaranteed way to get information wheather the email recipient or someone else block you to send emails to their email address or not. Here are some of the possibilities which can tell you that they have blocked you.
- If they are ignoring your email regularly and you are unable to get the email from the email recipient at which you have doubt that they blocked you.
- You can ask them about the issue personally.
- It may be possible that the IP address of your in the blacklist of the email provider list at which they have email account. so you can contact to their email provider’s customer care and get the information about your emails.
Those are some of the ways with which you can know wheather your email recipient blocked you or not.
Incoming search terms:
- can you tell if someone has blocked your email address on gmail
- can you tell if your email has been blocked
- email address blocked
- how can I tell if my contact has blocked my e-mails on yahoo
- if someone blocks your email address will you get an error
- who blocked my email addresses