Conclusion On Save email - Various email provider like yahoo, gmail, windows live hotmail have different type of features but yes you can saved your email with most of the email provider, just you need to follow the given steps to save your received and sent emails.
I am using yahoo mail, windows live hotmail and gmail for forwarding and sending email to other recipients It may or may not be possible for me to save my sent or received email on various email provider. Is there anyways from which i be able to save all the email i have got in my different email account.
As I said various time that every email provider have different arroach to work on function provided on email account. For example Windows live hotmail, gmail, yahoo mail provide you the option to save your email from email program to the computer at which you are accessing the email account.
So First we will take a look how we can save our emails from windows live hotmail account, yahoo mail, gmail.
save received emails on Windows live Hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail
- Log on to the windows live hotmail account with email program like outlook, thunderbird.
- Now goto the specific email which you want to save.
- After that most of the email program have the option “save email” under the “File” option.
- Use save email option to save the emails from email program.
That is how you can save the emails from windows live hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail.
One of the important advantage to save email to computer is that you don’t need to log on to the email account every time to read the particular email. Just you need to open email from your computer from where you have save it.
If you are not using email program then it is very tough to save your received emails because at that state you need to copy emails one by one to the computer’s hard drive.
Here now how you can save received or sent email from web based interface of gmail, windows live hotmail, yahoo mail.
- Log on to the email account.
- Now goto the particular email which you want to save.
- Press the “CTRL” and “A” key from computer’s keyboard.
- Now press the “CTRL” and “C” key from computer’s keyboard to copy the email.
- Open the PDF creater if you have or open the word or notepad and press “CTRL” and “V” to paste the email.
- Now save this document to your hard drive.
That is how you can save received or sent email from web based interface provided by windows live hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail.
Incoming search terms:
- @aol @comcast @hotmail @gmail @yahoo @Windows Live
- how do i save an e-mail
- how to save received emails in yahoo
- how to save received mail
- outlook how to save received group emails
- yahoo com hoew to save email sent