Conclusion On Forwarded mail address - If you want to forward an email automatically from one email address to another email address is easy because it provided by email provider but forwarding an email from a forwarded email account so it looks like it came from the real email account is a bit tricky.
I have an email account on yahoo mail with Email_Name@yahoo.com for an example and because i don’t want to access the specific email account so i forward all the emails of Email_Name@yahoo.com to Other_Email_Name@yahoo.com. I know it is easy to forward an email from one email account to another as i also doing same. But what is i want to send an email to the recipient who sent me an email to Email_Name@yahoo.com and i don’t want to send an email from Email_Name@yahoo.com but i want that if i sent an email from Other_Email_Name@yahoo.com so the recipient will see the email address Email_Name@yahoo.com at email sender’s field which is “:From” field.
Forwarded mail address
Yes agree with you that you can easily forward automatically your email to the other email address, almost every email provider like yahoo mail, windows live hotmail, gmail providing the facility to transfer your emails automatically within the same email provider.
As far as you scenario is concern yes it is possible that you can send emails from forwarded email address and it will appears on the email recipient’s side that your real email address which you are not accessing sent the specific email.
I don’t know any ways in web based interface which can do the process to accomplish the specific task.
But Yes with email Programs like outlook, thunderbird and outlook express can do this successfully.
Here you will see how we can send emails from Other_Email_Name@yahoo.com (You can choose any email provider like windows live hotmail, gmail in place of yahoo) to email recipients who will see Email_Name@yahoo.com at the “:From” field.
- Open outlook with create a new account their.
- For doing this go to the “Tools” option and then go to “Email accounts”
- Now select “Add an email account” option from the pop up window.
- Now press Next and after that select “POP3″ option from the radio buttons and press again next.
- Write the Email_Name under the field of “Your Name”
- And Write Other_Email_Name@yahoo.com you can use your email address under the field of “Email address”
- Now under the Log in information give the user name and password as you gave for the Email_Name@yahoo.com.
- Give the outgoing and incoming server information under the field of “Server Information”
- Now goto ‘More settings”
- And goto outgoing server check the radio button and then select the last option.
- Press “Ok” and then press “Finish”.
- Now goto “Tools” then “Options”
- Goto “Mail Setup” Tab, and goto Send/Receive button and then Press Edit.
- Now select the newly created account and then uncheck the receive mail item checkbox.
- Now press “Ok”
That is the all process with which you wil be able to send email from forwarded email account and recipients get the email address at which they have sent you email previously.
Incoming search terms: