Conclusion On Vacation responder - You can set up an out of office or vacational responder in your email from setting if your email provider provie this facility, It help to your recipients when they send you email and you are away and you can not log in to your email account.
I am not in my city and because i am in rural area so it is not possible to access my email account all the time, it there any possibility that whenever someone email me at my email address they will get an automatic email from my email address. I heard about some out of office and vacational responder is there possible that i can use this facility? And if yes then please tell me How do i Set up and enable out of office or vacational responder in my email?
Occasionally it may be possible when you are away from your city and not been able to access your email account then may be someone sent you one email and email recipient want respond immediately. But he or she can’t be able to get the response from you at the time. And after that when you saw the email and you thought the opportunity have been missed by you.
As the solution for this problem almost all the email provider now provide you the facility at the which you if someone send you any email and you are not available at that time your email provider will send default email to the email recipient that you are not available at this particular time. This technique by some email provider and program called Out of office or by some other email provider called Vacational Responder
Set up and enable out of office or vacational responder in email program
- Open an email program and goto “Tools” option.
- Now in the tools option most of the email program like outlook and outlook express provide you the option to set up“Rules”
- In the specific rules you can see the checkbox or radio button like “Reply With message” now apply this rule.
When you apply this rule then your email recipient will get an email when ever they sent you email and your email program download the email.
Set up and enable out of office or vacational responder in email provider like Gmail, windows live hotmail, yahoo mail
- Log on to the email provider for example with gmail.
- Then goto the “setting” option and after that you can see the in the “General” tab.
- There is an option regarding to the inserting the default email for the email recipient whi send you email at the time when you are not available.
- This option in email provider like Gmail and windows live hotmail called Vacational Responder
That is how you can send an email automatically from out of office or vacational responder option when you are not available to receive the email.