Conclusion On Hover email - Sometimes in email you have got a link which navigate you to the another page where you don’t have or depict to go. but the words at which you have clicked on your email make you to go to the link.
One day I have got an email at which someone who was before close to me sent me a link so I clicked on the specified link and that link navigate me the webpage where there is nothing relevant to the particular link topic or link character. I didn’t yet understand how can this come because if i clicked on the link where “something” is written about insurance but how i can go to the webpage where someone define about Loans, and there is nothing about insurance on the particular webpage.
There are several ways for using links on your email as also on the webpage where you have put or view the links with “hover over”. When you click on the link you have to think that the navigate URL send the response to the user about the particular topic for which you have open the link.
There are various type of links and the behaviour of the link also depend on the type of link. Here we will describe how we can insert a link into the email.
Here are some of the ways With which you can understand how we can put up the links on the emails or webpage.
Inserting links with the same words as link URL have.
- If you see the word http://yahootips.com/Email/About-Email/Are-all-Deleted-email-really-deleted.aspx on link then for inserting this link on your email you need to insert the given link on your email.
- the tag which you need to insert on your email link may look like < a href=”http://yahootips.com/Email/About-Email/Are-all-Deleted-email-really-deleted.aspx” >.
- Now when you saw the link on email it will look like http://yahootips.com/Email/About-Email/Are-all-Deleted-email-really-deleted.aspx
Inserting links with the Other words or relevant word as link URL have.
- When you want to insert URL on your email with the other word which your link URL have then you need to make some changes on the link that can navigate to the user to the web page where you want to make them visited.
- Suppose if you want to send your user to the same web page as you are viewing this article and the link of the webpage is http://yahootips.com/Email/About-Email/Are-all-Deleted-email-really-deleted.aspx
- Then you can insert html a tag much like this < a href=”http://yahootips.com/Email/About-Email/Are-all-Deleted-email-really-deleted.aspx” > What does it mean to hover over a link to check or test it’s validity on my email < /a >.
- Now when user view the link it will look like What does it mean to hover over a link to check or test it’s validity on my email
- That is how you can insert links on your email or your webpage With a tag.
- You need to use html format for your email to insert linkson your email.
Incoming search terms:
- hover over yahoo email accounts
- Hpw to hover over email to check website