Conclusion On Mailbox unavailable - Mailbox unavailable Is a type of error message or bounces mail in email which received by email sender with respect to sent email when the particular email can not be delivered successfully to the respected email address.
I am getting an error message and bounced emails which depicts “smtp: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable”. I can’t be able to understand what is going wrong with my email address. I can’t be able to send emails to other email recipients and whenever I want to send an email error message generate or a bounced email will come to my email address. Can you please tell me how can i solve the mailbox unavailable problem of my email account?
When you got an replied or bounced email from your email recipient’s email provider with “mailbox unavailable” eror message then it is depicts most of the time that email address at which you have sent email does not exist in the particular email provider. So the email provider sent an email message with error or bounced message with “mailbox unavailable”.
This is one of the frustrating error because with this eeor you are not been able to understand the exact reasons behind the generate the error of “mailbox unavailable”. Yes it is true that you have got some message along with the error “mailbox unavailable” Then might be possible that you can know the exact reason behind this error. But the chances of getting the message which can tell you the easons is very rare.
Here are some of the examples which come with error message on respect to “mailbox unavailable”
- Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5  .7.1 Unable to relay for (recipient’s email address)
- “SMTP protocol diagnostic: 5  5  0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable”
- 5 5 0 – 5 .1.1 when sending emails to our aliases using the test-google-a.com temp address.
Those are some of the type of error which we get while we try to send an email and in response we get an error message.
Here are some of the common reasons which can cause the error of “mailbox unavailable”
Reasons responsible for “mailbox unavailable”
- First and the most common reason for getting the mailbox unavailable because the particular email address is unavailable or does not exist in the particular email provider.
- It may be possible that because your email recipient set the setting where he or she only can get the emails from the contact address book added email address. And your contact is not in their address book so the email provider generate the specific error with respect to the email.
- The specific email has been caught by the spam filter and spam filter reject the particular email, so email provider sent a bounced email to the email sender with “mailbox unavailable” Message.
- It may be possible that you have have attached the attachments with your email and the limit of the attachments exceed so the email provider can’t be able to send your email to the specified email address.
- It is also possible that your email recipients deleted the email address and the email provider sending the bounced email because the email address has been deleted by their end.
- Your recipient’s email address has been disabled by the email provider and now when you try to send an email to the particular recipients you will get an error.
Those are some of the possible reasons because of you are getting the “mailbox unavailable” Error on your email address while you are trying to send any email to the particular email address.
Incoming search terms:
- mail box
- mailbox pictures
- mailbox picture
- picture of mailbox
- mailbox images
- mailbox unavailable
- mailbox unavailable error on e-mail reply