Conclusion On Email in brackets - When we receive emails and often we see that from feild of email, most of the time we get email address with angle brackets or less than and greater than sign because the email came from the email sender who fill the information about themself.
I have got an email from a stranger and really the email is very interesting so i thought may be i can get the personal information of the email sender so i saw the from field of the email and got the name of the email sender. But when i saw the particular email address the email address come with the angle brakets which you can say email address enclose with the less than and the greater than sign. Can you tell me Why sometimes email addresses are in angle brackets less than greater than sign?
Email in brackets
Lot of time when you receive emails from any email sender you will see the email address of email sender enclose with the angular brakets and the name of email sender either in the prefix position or in post fix position from those brakets. Here is the preview of the email address you will see on the from field of email.
Email_Sender_Name < Email_Address > Or No-Reply < No-Reply@Email_Address_Domain > Or Service < Service@Email_Address_Domain > or Support < Support@Email_Address_Domain > Or Email_Name@Domain_Name < Email_Name@Domain_Name > Or Email_Name < Email_Name@Domain_Name >
Those are some of the preview with which you can see how you get less than and greater sign with email address or it also depicts as the agular brakets with email address.
Now ,we first need to understand what those email means, The above given preview are some of the example which we get on our emails everydays. Here we will understand about the meaning of those email address, name of email sender.
Email with Email_Sender_Name < Email_Address > as email sender in “From:” field
- Email_Sender_Name - As you can see the Email_Sender_Name Means that the particular email has been send by the Given Person. Here email sender add his or her name as the Email Sender Name. Even if the email sender doesn’t provide the name and you have already added the email address before then in the field of Email_Sender_Name the first name with last name will be included automatically by your email provider on from field.
- Email_Address The angular brakets are enclosed with the Email_Address option and when ever you see the email address with email_sender_name the particular email address enclosed with angular brakets or you can say email address enclosed with less than and greater than sign.
Email with No-Reply < No-Reply@Email_Address > as email sender in “From:” field
- No-Reply - When you see No-Reply in place of the Email Sender Name the meaning of this the particular email address not receiving any incoming emails and it is just used to give some notification to the email recipients for the particular service.
- < Email_Address Domain > It is the email address name with the perfix of No-Reply.
Email with Service < Service@Email_Address_Domain > as email sender in “From:” field
- Service - When you see service in place of email sender name it indicate that the particular email has been sent to you about the notification of the particular service as response to the request has been sent by the email recipients in past time.
- Service@Email_Address_Domain - This field indicate the particular email address from which the email has been sent.
Email with Support < Support@Email_Address_Domain > as email sender in “From:” field
- Support - When you see the Service in place of Email sender name it indcate about the rsponse sent by particular website email address with the response on the service which the email recipients want to activate, deactivate or update.
- Support@Email_Address_Domain - This is the particular email address from which the email has been sent with the response by the website email address.
Email with Email_Name@Domain_Name < Email_Name@Domain_Name > as email sender in “From:” field
In this type of email the email sender name is same as the email address. Those type of email mainly depicts by spam filter as a spam email.
Email with Email_Name < Email_Name@Domain_Name > as email sender in “From:” field
Those type of email has been sent by the email sender who is using web email services mainly provided by the free email providers.