Conclusion on Encrypt email - Encryption of email can be done for hiding email data from the sniffers and hackers, there are various techniques used in encryption for encrypt email. Here we will take a look on those techniques one by one.
I want to send my emails with encryption methods because i have doubt that some sniffers are viewing my emails when i send them to the recipients. How i can send encrypt emails? I also want to know which type of methods used for Encryption of email?
Somepeople think that if you send your email via https servers then the email is secure, Some how they are right but the main email is not secure just the transfer from one mail server to another mail server is going to secure else when your email reach the destination server at that server sniffers can read it or when you are composing it at that time also they can read the email.
There are various techniques which can be used to encrypt the email which you want to send to the recipients. Here we will take look on those techniques one by one.
In the first technique we can send email with attachments and in the attchments the main email has been written, Here i am showing you how this can be done in simple steps.
Encrypt email on attachments
- Write or compose email First write the email with microsoft word or notepad or any other tool at which you want to write but it should have to be in text format.
- Save the document When you finish with composing your email now save this document on your hard drive.
- Encrypt that document which you saved earlier with some encryption methods with the help of encryption tools.
- If you don’t have any encryption tool then i suggest you to use any of the given tool as per your requirement.
- Email the encrypted document or file to the recipients email address.
- And the most important process is to send the decryption key to the recipient of the email, This can be done by any other way at which only the recipient can know the decryption key of the encrypted document.
That is how you can send an encrypted email to the recipient of email with secured manner.
In the second technique for sending email with encryption is to confirm that you are the only author and writer of the specific email.
Sending Encrypted Email based on the Confirmation Certificate
This type of emails mainly send by the email clients such as microft outlook, thunderbird or outlook express. Those email clients you can import images at where you want to insert inline on the email body. Those images work as the indentification of your that you are the writer of the specific email. The given steps are used to send email with confirmation certificate.
- Compose you email with any of the email client and import the image, that images can be the signature of your or the picture of your.
- Now Allow those email to the recipient to send it to the other but the main thing is that you are the only one person who know how the email can be decrypt.
Works like that the email you have sent but the recipient can only edit the body but he or she don’t have permission to delete or remove the image which contain your signature.
Sending Encrypted Email based on the Public and Private key
This is one of most secure approach to send encrypt email. In this approach public key and private key have been made for encryption and decryption respectively.
PGP/GPG Based Encryption Is one of the example of this approach at which Gnu Privacy Guard used for encrypt and decrypt the emails.
- In this approach the two key have been used.
- First key is used by the email sender with which email sender encrypt the email and the key with the sender encrypt the email called Public key
- The second key is used by the recipient of the email to decrypt the email and this key called as Private key
Those are some of the techniques which we used to encrypt and decrypt the specific email, and surely rightnow this is a good approach to send email via ecryption.
Incoming search terms:
- @comcast @hotmail @gmail @yahoo
- can i add encryption to my yahoo email
- encrypt yahoo email
- how can you encrypt your email
- how to encrypt email attachments in yahoo
- yahoo encrypt mail