Conclusion on Abusive emails - Possibly every email account which is active regularly on internet get minimum one time a harassing or abusive email, Those email sent by the sender to get some benefits or may be for other reason. But to track anf find out those emails information is not a easy task.
From sometimes i am getting mail which contain harassing and abusive languages. I want to take some action on those type of emails. Tell me what i can do about those type of emails? Is there anyway with which i can know from where those type of email came? Is it possible that i can know the IP address of the email sender?
As now email take place in out life as a necessary thing of our life, and we communicate with various users with the help of email address, so there are some entities which take those email address as a tool to harass users and talk with abusive language on emails. I know that is not good but we can’t do much about those people because we can’t change the mentality of those people.
Here now i am telling you some of the way from which you can overcome from those type of emails.
- First thing which you have to do if you get harassing or abusive emails just Block the email address of the mail sender.
- Make complaint about those email address to the customer care of your email provider.
- If you are using paid email service then it is possible that you can get the IP address of the email sender.
- One more way to get the IP address of the email sender is to use your email address on email client such as outlook, which can tell you the IP address of the email sender in email Header option.
Use one those ways if you are getting harassing and abusive email on your email address.
As i told you those ways to oversome the problem if you are getting some harassing or abusive email on your email address, Now i want to tell you some of the limitations which take place and make a bit hard to get more information about those type of email address.
- Those email mostly came from those type of email sender who use proxy server to send abusive emails. And because they are using proxy servers so the IP address got hidden and the email provider get the IP address of the proxy server. Which make a bit hard to email provider to track the original location of the email sender.
- They send harassing email to those email address at which they know that the they can achieve the goal which they want to get.
- Most of the email like this are scams and that is why email provider just send those type of email to the spam folders, and didn’t take much importance on those harassing or abusive email.
Those are some of the problem which make hard to get much information about the sender of email address.