Conclusion on Stranger on my email - Oftenly we allow stranger to send email from our computer sometime they really needed urgent but it also can harm you too.
I allowed one stranger to send email from my computer two days ago, it seems that he really needed to send the specific email he told me that he has to send an email else his boss will fired him. I allowed him to send the email, but now i am thinking is it ok? Or may be he can get some important information related to me from my computer?
Stranger on my email
Sometimes we allow people to use our computer and we think that the people using computer for their work but the main cause to use your computer to capture some information regarding to you. Here are some of the information which people might take away from your computer.
- Password Of email account First and the most common thing for which people think to capture is the password of the email account. And for capture the password they install some typeof malware tools from which they can get the specific information.
- Cradit card Information Another major thing which people look on your computer is the information regarding to the cradit card. If they succeed to get the information about cradit card then it can harm you very hardly.
- Your Personal Document people also search for the personal images, videos and documents which they can use for their own benefits on other’s computer.
- Spam Emails Some people used other computer just to send spam emails.
Those are the three major concern about what the people search if they use your computer. So you need to be precocious while you allow some strangers to use your computer.
Here we now take a look about how we can protect our computer even if the stranger use it to capture our personal information.
- Install a good anti virus or anti malware so if any stranger want to capture information with installing any malware so he or she not been able to get it.
- Don’t save any information regarding to the cradit or dabit card into the computer.
- Check your email address only after scanning the hard drive with anti virus wheather any email has been sent by your email to anyone without your permission.
- Create a backup for your computer before giving any one to use.
Those are some of the precautions which can you take if some stranger want to use your computer for sending email or for some other reasons.