Conclusion on Trace email address - The answer is both yes and no depend on how you send an email to recipient, A bit of careless can cause you to be traced by your email address.
Last night i had an email from my one of the client and he told me that somebuddy messing up with him because he know some of the personal information, I was shocked and thinking how can this happen. I asked him that did you send any information regarding to you anyhow? My client told me no i never sent anything to him except one email. After that i had look on this topic and get some conclusion how that can be happen with only one email.
Trace email address
If you are not careful about sending your email that can cause you very hardly, And sometimes recipients able to get all the information about you from only one email address.
Here are some of the information that can be traced by an email easily.
- You recipient can get the information about your location with IP address, If the email provider provide the facility to know the ip address of email sender.
- If you have sent emails regularly to the specific email address and he know your name anyhow with your email address.
- Your Email address can tell the recipient your personal information if he search a bit about you email address.
- That can be done possibily suppose you are sending your information via yahoo email address then it is possible that the recipient of email search on yahoo email provider know about your email address.
- There are lots of popular social websites where people register with email address and your email recipient can trace you on those social networking websites.
- It can be possible that you can be trace by recipient via your email address if recipient using email clients such as outlook or thunderbird which provide the email header visible to the email recipient.
Those are some of the possibilities which can cause you to traced by any recipients of your email with your email address.
Here now i am trying to describe some of the precautions which can be used while you are sending emails to recipients.
- You can use proxy sever for sending emails to recipients.
- Don’t send any attachments which contain your personal information on emails.
- Only send emails with trusted email providers such as yahoo mail, gmail, windows live hotmail.
While using those precautions it will be give you some security to secure yourself from be traced with email address.