Conclusion on Got bounce email - Sometimes when you send an email to some email address, and suddenly get a bounce email from another email address, it is something which not going well.
I have sent an email to one recipient of my address book, i know The email has been sent successfully because immediately i received a call from the specific email recipient, but suddenly i have got one bounce email from some other email address which said the email has not been delivered to the destination email address sorry for inconvenience. How that can be happen because i didn’t send any email to the specific email address.
Got bounce email
This is might be unbelievable for some email sender that they received any bounce email from the email address at which they didn’t even send any email. But this can be happen some how. And there are some reasons which cause this bounce email to come to the email sender’s mail address.
Here are some of the point which cause this type of bounce email to get in the email sender’s mailbox.
- First and the most common reason is that the recipient’s email address is provided by any company. Company always give the email address which are secondary email address so they can get the email to the administrator email address automatically if someone send any email to the specific secondary email address.
- Second reason to make bounce email like this can be that the email recipient’s edit the setting of the email address at which he can automatically send the specific email address to the another email address of another email provider and might be at this time the email address to which email automatically has to delivered is down or not in service.
- Third reason to get a bounce email to the email which you didn’t send to the specific email address because of email provider’s fault, Might be when you are sending email the email provider making some changes on setting which can make the specific fault.
Those are some of the reasons which are responsible for the bounce email at your email address even you didn’t send any email to the specific email address.
My suggestions for you to manage those type of bounce email error are given below.
- Never send any important information on those company owned email address which you know that they are managed by particular company.
- But if you have any urgent work and you know that those email address owned by any company then use any encryption method to encrypt those email, and then send it to the destination email address.
You can use those precautions to safe your email to read by other, and also to protect your email to be bounced.