Conclusion On Undisclosed Recipients in Opera - You can send an email to undisclosed recipients from Opera the process is simply same as i discussed in undisclosed recipients topic.
Did you think about this anytime when you send an important email to more than one friend or your business partner and you want that the recipients addresss don’t have to visible to every recipients except thier own email address, this can be done by send an email to Undisclosed Recipients in opera.
Undisclosed Recipients in Opera
Opera provide this feature to send email to any email contact which you have in different email providers even also you can compose attractive email with various features. For Sending email to undisclosed recipients in opera you need to follow two steps.
- Make an address book entry for undisclosed recipients.
- Compose and send email to undisclosed recipients in Opera.
Make an address book entry for undisclosed recipients in opera
For making a contact list to send email to undisclosed recipients from opera follow the given instructions.
- First go to “Tools” option of opera.
- Then navigate to the “Contacts” from the tools option.
- Press the “Add” button.
- In the option of “Name” Write “Undisclosed Recipients”
- Put your own email address in the “email address” field.
Compose and send email to undisclosed recipients in Opera
Now In the second step here You need to compose and send an email to undisclosed recipients, how to do this i will tell you just follow these instructions.
- First compose a new message for this go to “New message” Option.
- Then in the “To” option Write “Undisclosed”.
- It will popped up a auto complete list in which you can see address book contacts which you saved in address book of opera.
- Choose an “Undisclosed Recipients” from auto complete list.
- Now add Email addresses on “Bcc” option to which you want to send email.
- Now Fill Subject and other fields of email.
- And when you finish press the “Send” Button.