Conclusion On Undisclosed Recipients in Outlook - You can send an email to undisclosed recipients from Outlook the process is simply same as i discussed on undisclosed recipients topic.
When you want to send an email to lots of recipients on Undisclosed Recipients, then it is necessarry they all don’t have to see to which recipients you have sent this email also. and for this undosclosed list is used to hide all the recipients address from each other.
Undisclosed Recipients in Outlook
The process of sending email to undisclosed recipients from outlook has to done in two step. In the first step we create address book for undisclosed recipients and after that we send an email to this list.
Make an address book to send email to Undisclosed recipients
For sending an email first we add an contact to address book of outlook the steps to add contact is given below.
- For adding a contact information in outlook 2003 Press the “New” option on the left upper side.
- When you press this option a new pop up window will open where you can see “Contact” option select this option to add contact in outlook 2003.
- Write down your full name or “Undisclosed Recipients” under the option of “Full name”.
- Now Write your email Address under the field of email address. you can choose your email address as “display as” name also.
- Now select save and close option to save this contact in address book.
- If you already have this contact in your address book then use “add this as a new contact anyway” option.
send email to Undisclosed recipients In Outlook
This is the second step where we now send an email to undisclosed recipients from outlook.
- Here first you need to start a new message on outlook to send email.
- Now press down the “To:” option which is on the left upper side.
- if you want to Directly import contacts to send message to undisclosed recipients then go to view and import “Bcc” option and select “bcc” In place of “To”.
- Now select the “undisclosed recipients” contact name which you previously created.
- Now press the specific option for undisclosed recipients press “Bcc” button for normal email sending press “To” Button.
- Now press “Ok” to import those all contact on composing email.
- If you want to send this message to other recipients then add the email address of those people in the field of “cc” or Bcc”.
- When you finish your email then press the “Send” option.
Incoming search terms:
- how to send undisclosed email using outlook
- outlook email