Conclusion On Send an Email to Undisclosed Recipients With Mozilla Thunderbird - You can send an email to undisclosed recipients from Mozilla Thunderbird the process is simply same as i discussed on undisclosed recipients topic.
For sending mail to undisclosed recipients from Mozilla Thunderbird you need to do two steps first the step is to make a list of Undisclosed recipients and the second step to send an email to this particular list which you make for Undisclosed Recipients
Send an Email to Undisclosed Recipients With Mozilla Thunderbird
While sending an email to recipients you need to make some privacy specially if you are sending emails to those email address recipients who don’t know each other. In Mozilla thunderbird hiding email address of recipient is easy with inserting email address on “Bcc” feild.
Making an address book for sending email to Undisclosed recipients
- Step by step Screenshots for maling address book in mozilla thunderbird
- Select “Tools” Menu and then go to “Address Book” Tab, If tools menu is not there then go to “Windows” option and then go to “address Book” Tab.
- Select the “New contact” Option from main Menu.
- Select the “Personal address book” option from “add to” drop down menu.
- Write “Undisclosed” in “First” option.
- Write “Recipients” in “Last” option.
- And write down recipients email address as i wrote email@example.com.
- And now select “ok” to save the address book contact.
- When you finished with making address book contact you can check it from main menu under the “Tools” and then “address book” option.
Now the next step to composing and sending an email to undisclosed recipients from Mozilla Thunderbird.
Send email to Undisclosed recipients with Mozilla Thunderbird
For sending an email to undisclosed recipients we made address book contact above now to send an email with mozilla thunderbird you need to do following steps.
- Go to the “new message” option.
- You can go to new message with three ways in the first way you can go to “file” then go to “new” and select Message option.
- On the second ways you can make new message with selecting “Message” option from main menu and then select “new message”.
- You make new message with simply pressing “CTRL + N”.
- To add contacts from address book you need to select “contact” option from main menu. If this option is not visible to you then right click on main menu you need to add this in main menu.
- When you select contact a new frame will open within the message and just you need to import your contact to “To” “cc” or “Bcc” Feild.
- Select recipients type between “To”, “cc”, “Bcc”, “Reply-To”, “Newsgroup”, “FollowUp-To”
- As we want to send an email to Undisclosed recopients for this you need to import all the contacts on “Bcc” fiels to which you want to send an email.
- Drag the contacts from address book frame to option which you select between “To” “cc” or “Bcc”.
- As if you select one contact in “to” feild and other contact in bcc field. all the contacts on “Bcc” field never gonna see the other recipients email address when they recieve your email.
- Write your all message and when you finished hit “send” button to send your email to undisclosed recipients from mozilla thunderbird.
That is how you can send email in Incredimail to Undisclosed recipients. Which can help you to keep sent email address list hide from all the recipients.