Conclusion On Greylisting - Greylisting Is the new technology which used to protect your email account against the spammers.
There is a new technology come to protect your email account against the spammers, I don’t think exactly what’s going on spammers mind but it is truly a thread for them. My friends are very innovated about this new technology, And why not they have to be now spam mails come in email account like the emails. It has to see is this greylisting technology capable to protect your email account from spammers or not.
Greylisting uses some type of algorithms to know which of the email is spam and which email is not a spam mail. Lets think about what is the process will happen on greylisting.
Methods used by spammers to send mails have discarded mainly in greylisting if the mails have been sent with those methods greylisting will discarded those email from the email inbox.
Greylisting mainly looks on the methods like
- IP address used by sender to send email to the specific email address.
- Amount of emails have been received by the specific email address.
- Email attachments type which is received by the email address.
- Email provider type when received an email from specific email provider with same type of mails.
There are certains issues also regarding to use the greylisting technology with your email account. Here i am trying to describe the issue with greylisting.
Issue regarding with greylisting
- First issue which is regarding to the queue of greylisting how much time it requere to filter an email to know that the specific mail is spam or not.
- How much processor load this greylisting give to the machine.
How to get greylisting on email account
It depends on your email provider wheather they are providing your this technology or not. If they are providing the technology then you need to enable the greylisting or ask to th customer care to provide you the specific technology.