Conclusion On Lose Email - Some email provider delete email account if you didn’t logged on to it for a while, Is there possibility i also can lose my email account.
I have to travel to other city where i couldn’t be able to log on to my email account, It is possible that i will lose my email account because i have heard some where if we didn’t sign in to our email account for a while then some email provider delete the specific email address.
It can be possible if your email provider take actions if the specific email address not been logged in for some days it varies from email provider to email provider from 90 days to 180 days.
There are some reasons why provider delete the specific email address if you didn’t logged on for a while.
- If you are using any free email web based service like windows live hotmail, yahoo mail, or gmail then they delete your emails after some days or month because of the inactivity on your email address. It is possible that you will get back your email account if your looged in before they delete your email address permanently but your address book of cntact list and may be the emails will be deleted and you will lose it permanently.
- If you are using email address which is provided by your ISP then it is possible that they gives you certain amount of email address to make but they are very precautious about the email address, if you didn’t check your email address for a while then might be you will lose your email account.
Those are some of the reasons which is responsible to delete an email address on web based email provider and as well as on ISP email address provider.
It is true that you can lose your email account but here i am giving you some of the solutions which you can use to protect your email account.
- Create email account only to those email providers which have large amount of quota of days where they delete email account for inactivity. As i know gmail and yahoo mail is the best option for you if you are not a regular email user.
- Gmail and yahoo mail are the best because of the web space they provide for each and every email. so you will have your email account alive because you have large space on email account and it needed years to be full.
- If you lose your email address for inactivity then make sure other person didn’t register yet with same email account name, It will give you option it create your email address with same name, as it was before.
Those are some of the options which you can use if your ose your email accout because of inactivity.
Incoming search terms:
- e-mail to verify my account or loose my mail
- Hotmail if you dont login for a while