Conclusion on Hacked account problem - Getting an emails from your known person but when you asked him or her them you know he or she never send email to you then who sent this email is it hacker or some other person who know the password of the your mail account.
I am getting some emails from the contact which owned by one of my friend but when i asked him that did you send me the specific email? he replied me that he never send this type of email to me or to anyone? then what is the possibility which is responsible for sending me email like this? Is it possible his account has been hacked by any hacker? Or the email automatically sent by email provider to me because of any unknown fault?
Hacked account problem
It is possible this can make you very frustrating because you get an email which
is not sent by actual email account holder, But the email address has been describing the email account holder’s email id. Here are some of the possibilities which can cause you in this situation.
- The mail sender email address has been hacked by any hacker and you are probably got the email from the hacker.
- Someone send you spam email which can be sent by any email address with using hard code approach of any high level language like php, or asp.net.
- It is also possible that the email address password known by some other person then the owner of account holder and that person send you the specific email.
- By mistake the account holder select your email address from the contact list and send you the email.
- One more possibility is that the mail sender makes an email address which nearly looks like same as your contact list’s email address and you missguide by this.
Those are some of the reasons which can cause you to get an email into your email account even if the owner of the email address didn’t sent you the mail.
If you are in the situation like this then first step is to notify the specific email account owner that there is some invalid activity has been going on with his email address.
Those activity can be happen because his deceased’s email account has been hacked by hackers, or someone of his friend or family knows his password doing this.
Here are some of the solutions which you can use to slove the email sent from a deceased’s apparently hacked account problem.
- Ignore the specific email address contact on your account which sent you the email.
- Contact your ISP or email provider about the concern that you got an email from the hacked mail account.
- Contact the owner of the email address and tel him about this situation.
- Delete the specific email.
Those are some of the solution which you can use if email sent from a deceased’s apparently hacked account.