Conclusion on Transfer emails - Transfer emails from one ISP Email address to another email account is bit tough, some email provider support this feature and some don’t. Here we will take a look how and what you can do about this.
I want to transfer my emails from my previously used ISP email address to my presently using email address. How i can do forward my all emails from that ISP account?
Nearly ,almost all the isp email provider support pop3 or IMAP to send or receive their emails, and it enables you to use those email account with your email clients such as thunderbird or outlook
but it is true that the ISP email account merely support automatic email forwarding, so
in most of the cases you are unable to use this feature of email providers in isp email address
and find yourself on the state where you cannot transfer the emails to one isp email address to another.
If you are using any web based email service like yahoo mail or hotmail then they
provide you feature to forward emails automatically from one email account to
another, but the limitation is the email provider have to be same. It means yahoo mail only can transfer emails automatically to yahoo mail email address only.
Here is the alternative which you can use to transfer your emails from your one
ISP email address to another isp email account.
- Use one of the email client like thunderbird or outlook.
- Download all your emails from previous ISP email address to your hard drive with the help of email client.
- Now Send those emails automatically or manually from your email client (outlook or thunderbird) to the new email account.
- When you again want to transfer your emails from isp email address then use the same steps but be clear that your email client download the specific email only once.
You can use this method to transfer your email from isp email account.
Before using those steps try one more solution, Try to find “automatically Forward emails” Options on your ISP email address settings
and if you get the option then transfer your emails through that option to the another email address.
I also want to remind you that if you are using free email provider's email
account then yahoo mail and windows live hotmail provide you the facility to
transfer your emails automatically from one email address to another, But the
email provider should be same.
Incoming search terms:
- how do I move one email addesss to another
- how to move emails from one account to another
- move e-mail to another address
- transfer e-mail address to new account
- transfer email messages and contacts from one isp to another
- using outlook to forward one e-mailadress to another