Conclusion on Outlook express account option - You can hide or disable the accounts menu option from outlook express, But if it automatically hides then the problem need to get solved.
I don’t know what happend with my outlook express, yesterday i can view my account option tab in outlook express but today it is not visible. Is it possible the feature of accounts tab has been disabled or hide anywhere?
Outlook express account option
It is possible that accounts option menu can hide and you need to be take
some steps to make visible the specific option. First we will look how can the
accounts menu option can hide on outlook express.
How can the accounts menu option be hide on outlook express
- Go to “start” then “Run” and then in the text box type “regedit”
- Now press ok and then a new pop up window will open.
- After that go to the path givem below.
- “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Outlook Express” Where In the right side you can see a panel.
- Now Select the option “No modify accts” open it.
- In the edit menu select “DWORD Value”
- And change the value from 0 to 1.
- Select “ok” And you are done.
Now when you open an outlook express you will not be able to view “Accounts” menu option in the outlook express.
How can the accounts menu option be visible on outlook express
- Follow the above given steps from 1 to 6.
- But in the 7 th step change the “DWORD Value” from 1 to 0.
- Now you will be able to view the “Accounts” menu option in the outlook express.
That is how you will be able to hide or make visible the “”Account” menu option in the outlook express.
If the specific solution not work for you then you can uninstalle internet exlorer with which outlook express also will uninstalle. Then you can reinstalle the Internet explorer which can solve your problem.
If this solution does not work for you then you can restore your system, which will solve your problem. But be sure before restoring the system because it can disable some newly installed programs on your computer.