Conclusion on Ignore contact in outlook express - Here is the step by step tutorial from which you can ignore people emails which are not in your address book contact list in outlook express.
I have outlook express in my windows xp, and i received lots and lots of emails which came from strangers and unknown people on to my outlook express. I want to block those email, Is there anyways i can stop to ignore those emails? I just want to receive emails from the contacts which is saved on my address book of outlook express.
Ignore contact in outlook express
In outlook express and outlook both have the various functionality to operate various function at the given issue,
and “Rules” is one of the functionality of it which provide outlook express to behave as we want to
per the given issue. With help of rules you can easily navigate to the other stage which you want to work as
per your condition. With rules you can forward, send, receive, attach emails to the specific location.
With rules you can easily solve lots of problem that are common to email account holder here are some of the problem which you can solve with the rules.
- You can block a specific email address that send you emails you don’t want.
- You can transfer emails to the various email address with the hit of one button.
- You can solve spam, junk emails problem with the help of rules.
Those are some of the problem which is common and you can solve it by defining rules on outlook express.
Define rules in outlook express
- Go to “Tools” option in the main menu of outlook express.
- Now select the option of “Message Rules” and then select the “Mail…” option with this a new pop up window will open.
- Now in the new pop up window check the checkbox under the “Select the condition for your rule”
- Now check the checkbox for the “Select the action for your rule”
- Give the proper description of the rule under the “Rule description”.
- Give the name of the rule under the “Name of th rule”.
- Now press the Ok Button.
That is how you can define rule in outlook express. With rules you can easily ignore the unknown email sender while trying to send you spam emails.
Define rules in outlook
- Go to “Tools” menu under the main menu of outlook.
- now select the “Rules and Alerts” option.
- Now Select E-mail rules tab from the pop up windows.
- And press the “New rules” tab button.
- A new pop up window will open at which you can define the specific rules for specific purpose. some of the issue which can be solve with defining rules are -
- You can block specific email address.
- You can stop spam email to come to your email address.
- There are three option which is used in rules and they are -
- Stay Organized which is used to provide you the option wheather you want to delete ignore emails or want to move your emails.
- Stay up to date
- Start from a blank rule
- This is the first step which called Select template in outlook.
- Now edit the rule description on outlook.
- Now press “Next” button to go to next step for define the rule.
- Now select the condition and description for the specific condition.
- Press the “Finish Button”
That is how you can define rules in outlook which can ignore the emails of unknown people and stop spam emails to come to your account.