Conclusion on Attachment of outlook express email - By default ,outlook express does not provide the facility to remove or unattach received emails attachment, but by using the simple steps we can delete the attachments.
I want to remove attachments which i had in my outlook express because most of them are very big and it take a lots of space on my hard drive, Is there any way i can remove the attachments in outlook express.
Attachment of outlook express email
Removing or unattach the attachments from outlook express is not that easy task we need to perform some tricks for this, here are the given steps which enable you to delete the attachments in windows xp.
Remove or unattach the attachments from outlook express
- Drag the attachment from outlook express and drop it to the desktop of your computer.
- Now goto all programs and open “NotePad”
- Now goto the attachment in desktop and drop that attachment to the notepad.
- If the attachment is in text format then find the content which you want to delete.
- Now remove the text from it and save the attachment from notepad and now drag and drop the attachment from the windows desktop to the outlook express.
- If the attachment is not in text format and the format is different then follow the given steps.
- Now find the “——=_NextPart” and then when you get that word select the content from there to the end of line and press “Ctrl-C” then press “Ctrl-f” now press “Ctrl-V”.
- We are trying to find the content with this when you get the content just delete it and procced the same step till you delete the whole attachment.
- Now save the attachment and drag and drop it to the outlook express from the desktop.
That is how you can remove or unattach the attachments of the outlook express emails.