Conclusion on No profiles have been created - If you are getting a message No profiles have been created while you are selecting an option send link then it come because of your email client program not been install or select correctly.
I have installed windows xp recently but now whenever i am trying to use “send link” option, i am getting regularly an error message which said “No profiles have been created. To create a new profile, use the Mail icon in the Control Panel”. What i can do about this, and how can i overcome this error message?
No profiles have been created
There are not lot of possibilities which cause you this message, simply because the outlook doesn’t installed properly or you didn’t yet configured outlook for your account.
All in one here are the cause which make “No profiles have been created” message visible on your screen.
- Microsoft outlook does not installed properly on your computer.
- Outlook don’t have any account configured yet for the emails.
- Might be you didn’t installed outlook yet.
Those are some of the cause which can make “No profiles have been created” message when you check “send link” option.
Profiles in outlook is the configuration used by outlook to manage the different configuration of different users in one copy of microsoft outlook. One of the profile can be set as default which can operate when ever the profile has not been set up manually by the user.
This profile can be used as the start up profile for outlook as the product start at the beginning. The configuration is different for different products of microsoft such as outlook and outlook express
There are more options for which the specific “No profiles have been created” message can come, Here are some of the possibilities which can cause the the message to come.
- Suppose you get an email address on a webpage and you select the link of the “mailto” it is possible the “No profiles have been created”message can come if the outlook has not configured for the “mailto” option. here you can configure outlook for mailto or default email program
- One more possibility for the message “No profiles have been created” is when you start outlook from start menu and the outlook is running at first time the message will ask you to create the profile.
Even if you are not regular with outlook i can tell you if you create profile on outlook it will solve your this message “No profiles have been created” problem.
Incoming search terms:
- no profiles have been created
- no profiles have been created to create a new profile use the mail icon in the control panel
- no microsoft outlook profiles have been created
- no microsoft outlook profiles have been created error message