Conclusion on Download mail - Whenever you want to send or receive an email from email programs they require some extra information regarding to your mail account and for this they need your username and password of the given email address.
I am using microsoft outlook and mozilla thunderbird email programs for managing my email account on desktop computer, But now from two days whenever i try to send or receive an email from my email program outlook i have to give my username and password whenever outlook ask to give. Why i have to give my username and password every time?
There are some limitations reagarding to sending or receiving an email on your email program here i am trying to describe those limitations.
- The first necessary to send or receive an email to need to have an email account.
- Your email program have to know which the specific email account it needed to send or receive mails.
Sometimes i thought about this why outlook or thunderbird or any other email client provide us an default email account which can use to send or receive mails with email programs. but there are aome limitations with this issue and they are.
- It is impossible to create any email account automatically because it will increase the possibility of spam mails.
- You can’t get the exact number of copies of email program installed in the world so it is not possible to create an email account.
- It can be possible that when you installed outlook or any other email client the internet connection is not available and you can’t create the email account with email client.
All in one it is not possible to create an email account with every copy of outlook or any other email client program for using email aacount with email program you need to configure the email program for an appropriate email account manually.
Your email account contains mainly three information which used to send or receive mails on email programs.
- Username – Your username is the identity of your on the specific email address domain, you need to configure your email program with the respect of your username.
- Email address – This the name which indentify you on the internet now a days it is just like your full name which include your first name and as well as your last name. In the first name we can say the username is the first name and the domain email name which come after @ is the last name of your email address. May be for some email provider your email address and the user name is same.
- Password – Password is used to authenticate yourself that you are the real person who own the specific email account.
Those three factors are mostly resonsible for getting the message about your username and password which you have to type again and again when you try to send or receive or download any mails from your email account.
Here are some of the possibilities which can cause you to insert your password and username on your email program every time when you try to log in to email program or trying to send or doanload the specific mail.
- You are not been able to connect to the mail server of the email provider, It is possible due to connectivity failure or you have insert the wrong incoming or outgoing mail server configuration.
- You have changed the password of the email address which you are using in email program now you need to update your new password in the email program also.
- You have deleted your email address and trying to send or download mails on the specific email address with email program.
- Your email provider disabled the specific email address.
- Your email provider not been able to support the POP3, IMAP or SMTP service and because of this you need to use the specific email address on the web interface only which provided by the email provider.
- Your email program have been getting unexpected error. Restart the email program can solve the problem.
Those are some of the possibilities which can cause you insert your email address’s username and password every time when you try to send or downoad any mails from your email address with email programs like thunderbird, Outlook, Outlook Express etc.