Conclusion on Logged hotmail - It is Not possible to get information Of your MSN hotmail account about who logged in and from where.
I am a regular user of MSN Hotmail Mail service. And one day i was shocked when i want to logged into hotmail account and got error that i can’t be access to my account. that time i was sure that my hotmail account is hacked by someone. it was torrible because there are a lot of important mails which i lost after got hacked my account. After some time i decided to contact hotmail customer service for this isuee may be they can -
- Provide me the IP Address from which my MSN hotmail account has been logged In.
- Provide me the source of using my account.
- Might be hotmail service can block my email address for a while.
If those issue can be done than i would be more greatful.
There is some more isuees because of those might be hotmail not been able to provide you the information at which you can know who was logged into your hotmail account. Those Issue can be -
- It Is Possible that MSN Hotmail does not save the information of the logged in person’s information.
- Because of millions of user. It is tough to save the information.
- May be MSN Hotmail save those information but can’t share with anyone who want to know the information of the logged user in mail.
- It is tough to know the logged in person but for this you need to give MSN hotmail customer care a fare faith that you are the real owner of hotmail account.
To be frank i don’t think they didn’t know we have to understand that now a days because of security issue.
They have to keep information of the person who logged in.
So because of those points we can easily conclude that it is very tough to get the information about the user who logged In with your hotmail account. But we also not have to forget if you need the information urgent then -
You can get all the information about your account if you can give faith to hotmail customer service that you are the real owner of the MSN account.