Conclusion on Different Spam - Spammers now sending lots of email everydays so inserting actual name may be take long time so they just use random name with email address and send it to the recipient.
Last night i have got an email with which i saw my email address was written in the email sender’s “From:” field. I didn’t understand how this can be possible because i didn’t send that particular email to myself. Yes i saw one thing very strange that the name of the email sender is different then mine. Is it possible that the particular email is spam? And if yes then please tell me how i can prevent my email address to be a part of spamming.
When you get an email which sent to some other contact then the scenario will look something as the given equation.
- You have received an email which was sent from the some_email_name@email_domain.
- After receiving an email when you see the “To:” field the email address is Some_other_email_name@email_domain where it has to be My_email_name@email_domain.
That is the scenario which is same as you are getting. There are lots of emails now a days sent like this but it is not the mistake of email provider we can say all emails are the Spam emails, which sent intentionally.
As i discuss on various topics of email about the fields which we can use to send email to the email recipients. Those fields are given as below.
- “To:” This field is used to send email to the number of email recipients this number will be not more then 10 for most of the email provider.
- “cc:” Field is used to send email to the email recipients and with cc field you can send email to the maximum number of email recipients which your email provider provide to you.
- “Bcc:” which is “Blind Carbon Copy” this field also works as same manner as cc field works with this field you can send email to the maximum number of email recipients.
Those are some of the fields with which you can send emails to recipients. “bcc:” field now a days widely used for the purpose to send Spam emails
When email sender put up your email address in the field of “bcc:” and some other email address in the field of “To:” and “cc:” then most probably you will see some other email address when you receive an email address in the “To:” field and you think you have got an email which is sent to some other email address.
The reasons behind this is simple because with the help of “bcc:” field you can send emails to various email address where no email recipient will the the specific email address at recipient’s end for whom the email sent using “bcc:” field. This technique where we used “Bcc:” field often called Undisclosed Recipients
So now we can understand why we have got some other email address in place of the owned email address on received email.
Incoming search terms:
- spam email with my name