Conclusion on Block IP Address - Blocking of an emails with the particular IP address is one of the technique to prevent email account by spammmers who send spam emails.
From sometime i am not been able to send email to some of the contacts of my address book. And when i try to send email to them i got an message from email provider that A block of an IP address have been placed against your IP address. I don’t have any clue why this blocking of an IP address made on my IP address. May know it is possible that my IP address have been a victim of spammers and phishers? I can give you the details about the email address where i am not been able to send email and yes there is one common thing as i am using yahoo mail as email address and with my yahoo mail i am not been able to send email to some of the email address which is provided by the windows live hotmail.
Block IP Address
There are certain ways with which we can protect our email account from the spammers and then it may be possible that the particular ip address may not be going to blocked by the specified or authorized emails providers.
- First check your anti virus, anti malware and anti spyware for any infected data on your computer, If you didn’t find any then scan your hard drives of computer or virus, malware or spyware. if your computer is infected by the malwares then it can be possible that this computer may be a zombie for any network.
- It may be possible that you have got the IP address which was blocked by the email provider before. So if you are using dynamic IP address for connecting to internet then might be you are not been able to send emails from the specific IP address. To solve this situation you need to reboot your computer as well as your modem or router too.
- Contact the customer care of the email provider and tell them that the particular IP address owned by you, and it is a static IP address even more tell them that you are not a spammer. So unblock the IP address as soon as possible.
- If the problem remain same then you can change the particular ISP and after this you can send emails with different IP address.
We can understand this that the internet protocol (IP) widely used over the world with the help of some network connection. Now here is the list of those network connection which is used to connect users from internet.
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Metropolitan Area Network (MAN)
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
There are lots of reason responsible for blocking up the iP address from which you want to send emails.
It may be possible that the router has been captured by the sniffer and then they used this router to send spam emails or may be using the same router to send virus to the other computer over the network. It can give the indication to the email provider that something is going wrong on the particular Network, As network can be known with the IP address so email provider block the specific IP address.
There are two type of IP address which is provided by ISP to the user of internet. They are dynamic and static IP address.
If the address of static IP address can be accessed by spammer or phisher, then It is possible that the specific “Static ip address” going to used by them for sending spam emails. After some time may be email provider will block the IP address.
It may be possible that you are a spammer. I am sorry to say this but not intentionally but may be accidently. Some how spammer get accessed on your computer and sending emails with your IP address.
Incoming search terms:
- why would my ip address be considered spam?