Conclusion On Sent Items Folder - Sent items email folder not always be visible in outlook express, Sometimes you need to make it visible here you can know how and where this folder can be made visible.
I am using outlook express as my default email client, but i am trying to view sent items folder in my email account but not been able to view it. Where i can view this sent items folder and how to make it visible?
Sent Items Folder
By default the sent items email folder is visible in the outlook express but it depends on the internet explorer wheather this folder is visble or hidden in the outlook express.
Here now i am showing you how you can make this sent items email folder visible in outlook express.
Make sent items folder in outlook express
- Log on to the email account with outlook express.
- Now go to the “View” Menu in outlook express.
- And then select the “Layout” Tab.
- Now make sure that the “Folder List” checkbox is checked.
- If it is not checked the make it check.
- And you are done. Now you can see sent items folder in your email account in outlook express.
That is how you can make sent items folder visible in outlook express.
You have to note down the sent items folder only save mails if your enable the option to save the sent email.
Now here i am showing you how you can make enable the option to save sent emails in the sent items folder.
Enable the option to save sent emails in the sent items folder
- Go to “Tools” option.
- Now go to “Option” tab under the tools menu.
- Now select the “Sent” tab under the option menu.
- Now check the check box of “Save copy of sent messages in the ‘Sent Items’ folder” If it not checked then check it.
Now every email which you sent from your email with outlook express, the specific email also saved in the sent items email folder.