Conclusion On Attach Word Document - I always email to my friends and regularly send microsoft word document with mail as an attachements. Now is it really a bad idea to send email with word document as an attachments.
I send an email with attachment on which i have word document with this specific mail. In this word document i have written some important information regarding to my business. One of my friend called me one say and he said it is a bad idea to send email which contain word as an attachment.
Attach Word Document
As we know Microsoft word is a very important tool for creating a document for business purpose and as well as for personal use. word is use as an email editor on various email clients like outlook, thunderbird, outlook 2007. It all depends on the setting of the email client which is used as an editor of email. What happen is this when you write the email and create a document with word and attach this in email as an attachments.
Microsoft word is the tool which everyone used as there default program in various software like outlook, web based email programs or any other editing tool.
Word document as attachment to email such a bad idea
- You have sent an email and word document as an attachments but it might be happen that the recipients of it doen’t have microsoft word installed on the computer.
- May be your word document contains an virus, or it might be corrupted so this documents can’t be open or downloaded from email.
- The recipient doesn’t get the document as an attachment in the email because it can’t be sent by email sender to recipient cause of connection failure or virus infection on the document.
- The recepients email address can’t save an attachments because the limit of the email space of recipient’s has been full. This can make bas idea to send email with document as an attachments.
- Word Document can’t be open directly on the email, to view the document you need to download an attachment first and then open it with word program.
- Word document size is very large as compare to the plain text email text size, so when you can send information on plain text then it is a bad idea to send email with document.
Most of the time it is good to write your email in the body of the message instead of to make a document and send it with attachments. This can widely reduce the size of the email and it can send quickly as compare to the email with document attaching on it.
Where Word is a good document to send with email
Sometimes word is good on sending email with attachments as compare to other on sending email with a document as an attachments.
- You can send word document as an attachments when you have to send any presentation documents.
- You can send seminar reports on word documents in email.
- You can send word documents when you want to send an important data related to business.
Those are some of the reasons because sending an email with word documents is a bad idea.
Incoming search terms:
- bad emails
- bad email