Conclusion On Email delays - Sometimes email take long time to deliver and most of the time email failure how and why this delay of mail happend and how i can oversome this problem.
I have sent email to one of my recipients and after 2 hour he replied to me that he did not get an email yet. I was a bit tensed because i sent some important information on this email, I don’t know why this delay of mail occurs but it is very frustrating.
It is really quite difficult to get the exact answer why the delay of email or mail occur. Actually there are many reasons which is responsible to delat the email to deliver to the recipient’s email address.
Here now i am trying to discribe some of the reason which is responsible for delay the delivery of an email to the recipient’s email address.
- When you send an email to the recipient email address then it travel many mail servers before going to exact destination mail server. From where the email has been sent called source mail server, and the final mail server at which the email has benn delivered called destination mail server.
- And between those source mail server and the destination mail server some mail server help this email by passing the specific mail to one mail server to another mail server for sending it to the destination mail server, Those mail server occcassionally called “proxy mail servers”.
- Now Because there are more then one proxy server’s which pass the email one to another that occurs email to delay before reaching the destination mail server.
- Those mail servers have lots of email to delivered from them so they used queue techniques where the email which comes first in to mail server go first from this mail server.
- And if your email has been in last or near to last position on the queue of email mail server. Than the delay time has been more then you think may mail will delivered on difference of hours.
Those are some of the reasons which make delay of mail occurs when you send an email to any recipients.
There are also some more reasond which is responsible to delay an email which you send to any recipient email address. Here is the list of those reason which can cause your email to delay from delivery.
- Sending lots of emails to only one email address at same time can delay your email to delivered and one more possibility is that emails can be delivered to recipient in unordered manner.
- If the TTL (Time to live) become zero before reaching to destination than also the email will fail to delivered to the recipient’s email address.
- It is also possible that the email address time zone not set correctly which can cause to receive an email delay, But actually it delivered on correct time but the time which you get of delivery of email has been not set up correct so you thought the email delivered delay.
Those are some of the reasond which can cause your email delivered with delay time.
Incoming search terms:
- long time to send email