Conclusion On Email Changes - There are some reasons which is responsible for the disappear of changes which made on the document which i received as an attachment on my email.
I have received an email which contain attachments and and now i want to make some changes on the document. How could i do this in simple way?
I am using outlook as my default email client for working on my emails, Yesterday i have got an email which contain attachment and it is a doc type document. Now i want to update this particular document. As doc document have to open with microsoft word but it is totally depends on outlook or outlook express or any other email client how they permit you to change the document which you have received in your email as an attachments or in line message.
Now here first we look up how email clients such as outlook or outlook express open a document which you have received in your email.
Open a Document which you received on email with email clients such as outlook
- You will see an document as an attachments in outlook.
- By clicking the button you will be able to open an document with it’s default program suppose the document is a doc type then it will open with microsoft word.
- When you open the specific document or file then Outlook give permission to word to create a temporary copy of a document.
- If you update the specific document then it is surely going to change made on the temporary copy of document Not in the original document which you received on outlook.
- If you close the message in outlook then your update which you made will be disappeared from the document.
- If you update the document and just closed the program on which you have made changes on document then also changes have been disappeared from the document.
- If you want save the changes you have made on document then you need to save the specific temporary file in place of the attachments which you have received on your email.
That is how you can make changes on the document which you have received in your email.
Here i also want to suggest your Instead of going to all this process where you have to make changes on document and at last your changes will be disappeared overcome this problem while copy the specific document in to your local hard drive and then update or change it as per your requirement.
This is the best option for you from which the document will not be able to disappear again while you have made changes on it.
Incoming search terms:
- email blank
- why a word document changes when emailed