Conclusion On Spam In Email - Now spam and email looks like they have very strong relationship with eachother, Can this spam mails be restricted anyway. If it can they why i am still getting spam emails.
Whenever I logged in to my email account first thing I notice when I view any new email, always i thought this email is a spam mail or it is a correct email. Now a days there are near to 80% of my emails which i received in my email account are spam emails.
Spam In Email
I don’t even understand why i am getting that much spam emails in my mail account, even i never want it. Is there any proper defination about spam? As far as i can say spam are those type of emails which you get even if you don’t ask it for.
Here are some of popular tricks which used by spammers to send you emails.
- The first and the most common method or trick spammers used is to ask you to subcribe any service provided by them but when you subscribe they don’t provide you that service and in place of those service you will get lots of emails in your account.
- spammers send emails on guess and hit basisthey send emails to some common words text which can be used by user for their mail id. And if you by mistake respond on their email then you will get more and more emails.
- Spammers never ask you to unsubcribe their service anywhere so it is very difficult to stop spam emails. You can do those two steps to avoid the spams.
- Ignore the specific email address from which you are getting spam emails.
- Try to contact your service provider and tell the specific email to block on mail server.
- Spammers gives you various advantages about their services which is scam but if your make faith on them then spam emails comes in more amount which they are coming previously.
Those are some of the common tricks which used by spammers to send emails to recipient. You need to note those steps and use solution regarding to the problem you get.
There is one more type of technique called “scams” used by scammers to send you emails. This is some type od spam emails also.
On scam emails scammers make you promise about something which is not true, and if you believe on the promise then beware about the result. In my suggestion scammers are more dangerous than the spammers.
Here is the process which used by scammers to send emails to the recipients.
- scammers make scams always and always. They send you email that you have wom any lottery, or compitition and your email address is selected by the jurey of the compition.
- They said attarctive amount of money you have won, With which recipient of email got impressed.
- And than they asked you to rpovide some personal information regarding to your bank account like your internet bank account user name and password.
- And if you provide them those details the emails are stop to coming from them becayse they got what they want from you.
So beware from scammers mostly nigerian scam used those type of tricks to get your money from your bank account.
Incoming search terms:
- why is there a spam email