Conclusion On Computer Antivirus - Antivirus makes a large impact on your computer and now a days after installing your windows or other operating system first software has to installed by user is antivirus.
I want to know the role of antivirus in my computer system. Can you tell me Why my computer goes slow dowm because of antivirus? what are the Types of antivirus? Difference between antiviruses? How antivirus protect my computer?
Computer Run slow because of antivirus?
Here are some of the reasons because of computer run very slow because of antivirus.
- When you install antivirus on you computer always check out the instruction given by the security alert sometimes when you checkout the option of “Run antivirus at high priority on this computer” then may be possible that you will get slow speed of your computer because antivirus running in front of every application which you have start.
- If automatic update option is enable on your computer so your antivirus everytine going you checkout is there any updates available and because one more instance of the antivirus is running which make your computer slow down a bit.
- If your antivirus has been configured for scanning every new file then also whenever you save any new document antivirus will going to scan this file automatically and this will make computer to run very slow.
- It may be possible that Email protection is enabled on your antivirus and when ever you start your email program such as outlook or thunderbird, your antivirus will check all the email and this reasons make your computer run slow.
- If you Run your antivirus with scanning your computer everytime you start your computer this will also tend your computer to run slow.
- If your computer is a part of any network then also possible that your antivirus will check every data transfer and with this also you will make computer to run slow.
Those are some of the option with your computer run slow because of antivirus.
Types of antivirus
Here are list of some of the type of antivirus.
- Antivirus For Single Computer - If you have only one computer and t is a personal computer for your own use then it is recommended you to use any antivirus which provide you the facility to protect your single computer from viruses. You can use antivirus on cheap rates because antivirus for single computer now a days can be buy in very cheap prize.
- Antivirus for Multiple Computers or a Network - If you are running any organization then it has been a choice to use single antivirus for all the computers which is connected to single Network.
- Antivirus for Emails - Now a days because internet communication is the best medium to communicate while one person is place on thousands of miles away from the another person. Email is the ways on internet to communicate with eachother. For making Emails secure from the viruses lot of antivirus are available now a days to protect you by those viruses.
- Antivirus for Internet Security - If you are using internet very widely then you need to use a good antivirus for your computer. Which can provide you the facility to use internet with complete security of your computer.
Differences between antiviruses
Here are some of the Difference between antiviruses.
- First and the most important Difference between antiviruses which you have to look up about what type of security the specific antivrus provide to the computer.
- Difference between rates of antiviruses also be the consider point while you are going to buy any antivirus software.
- You also need to secure about what type of computer plateform those antivirus can support. like
- Is the antivirus capable to secure more than one computer at the same type?
- Is the Specific antivirus can support one computer In all the security aspects.
- You also need to conform about the antivirus you are purchasing that it is the antivirus not the anti spyware or anti malware.
Antivirus protect my computer
Here are some of the problem from which antivirus protect your computer.
- If your computer run slow may be because of the reason of virus, so installing an antivirus overcome your problem and you will be able to use use your computer very well.
- When you try to install any application or software then also antivirus check this software or application wheather it is secure for you or not. If antovirus think this application infected by virus then it recommend you to not to install the specific application.
- It may be possible that your computer has been infected by any virus anyway so using an antivirus to protect you computer is the best way to destroy the virus easily.
- If your CPU giving the 100% utilization then also the reason is virus if you install any good antivirus so this problem also be overxome and solve in minuts.
Those are some of the reason with which you can protect your computer from virus with the help of antivirus.
Recommended List of Antivirus
Here is the list of Antiirus which i recommend you to use on your Computer.
- Ad-Aware Pro Antivirus & Antispyware
- Avast! Free Antivirus
- AVG Anti-Virus
- ESET NOD32
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- McAfee VirusScan
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- Panda Antivirus
- PC Tools AntiVirus
- Symantec Norton AntiVirus/Norton 360
- Cisco Security Agent