Conclusion On Computer Problems - If a machine is new, then it can possible that your computer does’nt work properly. This is due to various problems lying in the hardware devices like harddisk, LAN card etc.
I have been using my computer machine since 5 years.For few months everything went well, but after sometime my machine started troubling me.Sometimes its screen goes blank,sometimes it turns off automatically while working losing all the data.Are there some ways to resolve these problems.What should I do to repair it?
There are many reasons due to which your loving machine is behaving abnormally, throwing exceptions & never ending error messages.
Possible reasons of a computer not behaving or working properly
- One reason is that it may be possible that the CDs which you used for installation are corrupted.
- May be possible your hard disks contains a bad sector.Check if the read-write head of hard disk is not damaged.
- It can happen that installtion setup is creating some problems.May be the software is not licensed.
- There can be some problem with the product key.
- It can happen that some errors are present in USB ports or any of the system ports.
- May be any network or system cables are unplugged.
- There can be some problem with the fan due to heating up of a cabinet or processor.
There are devices which gives some problems.Here are some of the devices with their problems.
Manual installation of devices
- If your computer is virus infected then this makes your processor utilization 100%,which heats up your system which leads to system crash.
- If you are using USB keyboard,then may be possible that your LAN card is having some error which results in keyboard malfunctioning.
- If a system gives error unable to find printer,that means printer has not been properly configured.Check if the green lights are on or not.Plug the printer cables nicely.
- Motherboard slots if damaged or corrupted gives error.
- The processor fan sometimes unable to dissipate the heat quickly due to the dirt & dust particles present.
Problems with windows setup
If your machine is new or you are formatting the system then you need to install Windows XP.The problems comes while executing windows xp installation.Following things must be kept in mind during XP installation.
- Always remember to check mark on the manufacturer’s licensed agreement.
- Always remember to install Windows XP in your system’s default drive (C drive).If you are installing it in some different drive then you might an error.
- Properly select the other details regarding country,time zone & product keys information.
- After installation,reboot your system for the changes to take effect.
Problems with the microprocessor
- If you are running a software having clock speed more then your processor then it might cause your system to crash.This phenomenon is known as overclocking of processor.
- It might be possible that you have changed the FSB (Front Side Bus) speed of the processor.
- Slow response of processor while doing higher computations & while watching graphics like animated movies etc.is another problem.It occurs when your computer is heavily loaded & have lower configuration.