Conclusion On Change Computer - Replacing a computer is an important issue.You need to think carefully before changing a computer system especially on the cost factor.Because it provides you the flexibility of choosing a computer with good technology.
I’ve been using desktop since 5 years. But now I want to switch towards the notebooks or laptops as I am having a field work. Because it is too cumbersome to handle a desktop computer. Which technology you suggest for me?
There can be many reasons for replacing a computer system.Some of them are hardware problems like power supply, motherboard, hard disk or RAM failure.
Problems that tend to replace a computer system
- There can be some problem related to your hard disk. May be some of it’s sectors gets corrupted.
- RAM failure occurs when one of it’s slot is damaged. Problem also occurs when any of the memory modules of RAM gets corrupted
- Power supply failure mainly occurs due to the heating up of computer system.There can be some fault with the fan or SMPS.
- Check if your motherboard cables & slots are properly plugged.
- There can be some problem regarding monitor resolution. Choose good quality monitors having high resolution. Currently, there are 4 types of monitors-CRT, TFT,LED & LCD.
- CRT – Cathode Ray Tube displays are mainly used in desktop computers.
- TFT – Thin Film Transistors are mainly used in organizations.
- LCD – Liquid Crystal Displays are mainly used in small & private organizations.
- LED – Light Emitting Diode monitors are the hi-tech monitors used all over the world.
Advantages of buying a new computer
- New computer allows you to be protected from security issues nicely.
- It allows you to install new softwares which makes your day to day work easier.
- It allows you at the same time to get to know about the new technologies which increases your knowledge of computer products & services.
- It also allows you to get install & use advanced hardware technologies that are popular thees days.
- Buying a new computer is a good decision if you are thinking of replacing your failed components like motherboard, RAM chips etc.
- If you want to switch to some different Operating System platform like linux or solaris,then you can buy a new computer.
Disadvantages of buying a new computer
- It can happen that your new software might not be working properly due to installation problems.
- It can also happen thet the new software is not compatible with the hardware & operating system environment.
- Another drawback is that may be the software installed might not be licenced.
- Since you are buying a new computer, you are not sure of the quality of hardware or software products of the particular vendor or manufacturer from where you are making your purchase.
- If your new motherboard is not compatible with devices like LAN card, hard disks etc. then some errors can make your system fail.
- It can be possible that your CD drive is corrupted.
- Sometimes cost of buying a new computer exceeds the cost you set for your budget.
Incoming search terms: